Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4280 maintains AirPrint cordless printing that makes straight wireless printing of e-mails, pictures, documents or sites from iOS tool ² feasible. Without the requirement to link to a computer nor setup of any sort of printer car driver, just send out the print job over a Wi-Fi network ³ to get top-notch paper copies asap! While mobile phone, along with the tablet computer, have in fact come to be a valuable gadget for examining emails, pictures, documents or surfing on the web, AirPrint cordless printing has in fact realized a smooth as well as a lot more rewarding mobile printing experience that brings higher task effectiveness as well as convenience
- All-in-one: Print/Scan/Copy
- AirPrint wireless print for direct printing of web pages or documents# through iOS devices
- Auto duplex print/copy
- New My Image Garden software for automatic printing idea suggestion and face detection function for photos management
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- 2.5″ color LCD panel
- Multi-card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to the memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with a dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
How to install Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the web link download that we supply above in this short article
- When the motorist Canon PIXMA MG4280 download is full, and you prepare to set up the data, click [Open up Folder] or “Open File,” and also then click the downloaded data. The documents name ends in.exe.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the documents.
- Click Next, after that wait while the installer eliminates the data to obtain ready for setup.
- REMEMBER: If you closed the Download and installed Total display, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
When the Install Wizard begins, comply with the on-screen instructions to set up the software program application.
How to Remove Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver
- Open Control board to uninstall your Canon PIXMA MG4280 driver then click Uninstall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you desire to uninstall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface area
canonprinterdownload.net give a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4280 print drivers releasing directly from Canon website with very easy to download, to get the download web link can be located below.